A two-arm chemoprevention trial in familial adenomatous polyposis coli patients using the purified free fatty acid, eicosapentaenoic acid.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Eicosapentaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Familial adenomatous polyposis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SLA Pharma
- 01 May 2010 Results presented at 2010 Digestive Disease Week.
- 26 Mar 2010 Results published in Gut.
- 16 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History