A study of the safety and efficacy of gatifloxacin in patients with bacterial conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Gatifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Haemophilus infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 20 May 2010 Results reported in a Allergan media release.
- 17 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 450 to 578 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.