A Phase I Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Efficacy , and Mechanism of Action of Sitagliptin and Pioglitazone in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Diet and Exercise.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Feb 2014 Results published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 22 Oct 2009 Results were reported at the 20th World Diabetes Congress.
- 18 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History