Non-inferiority of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine GSK134612 Versus Mencevax™ in Healthy Subjects Aged 2 Through 10 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Jan 2011 Primary endpoint 'Immunological-response-rate' has been met.
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual end date changed from Aug 2008 to Sep 2008 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History