A randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled, double dummy, 4-way cross-over, dose ascending study to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of single inhaled doses of GSK573719 (250, 500 and 1000µg) and tiotropium bromide (18µg) via DPI in COPD patient
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jul 2007 to Jun 2007 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History