A Randomized, Open-Label Phase II Study of BIBW 2992 Versus Cetuximab (Erbitux) in Patients With Metastatic or Recurrent Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC) After Failure of Platinum-Containing Therapy With a Cross-Over Period for Progressing Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Jun 2013 Results for after crossover presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 Jul 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History