A randomized, open-label, multicenter study to assess the safety and tolerability of doripenem compared with imipenem in the treatment of subjects with complicated intra-abdominal infections or ventilator associated pneumonia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Doripenem; Imipenem/cilastatin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (France) and associations (Janssen Cilag International, MSD Polska, Shionogi and Company) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 Apr 2009 Patient numbers amended from 250 to 144 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.