A phase 1, randomized, double-blind, dose-escalation cohort study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of a single intravenous infusion of MGAWN1, a neutralizing, humanized, monoclonal antibody (IgG [immunoglobulin] 1K) to West Nile virus, in healthy adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs MGAWN1 (Primary)
- Indications West Nile virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms CP-MGAWN1-01
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 29 Mar 2010 Results published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 13 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to Macrogenics media release.
- 25 Oct 2008 Results presented at ICAAC-IDSA 2008.