A multicentre, open label, non-comparative trial investigating the recovering of INF-beta [interferon-beta-1a] efficacy in breakthrough relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis patients with neutralizing interferon-beta antibodies
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECOVER
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 29 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 27 Aug 2007 New trial record.