Study of fluoxetine in autism: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group 14-week study to investigate the effect of fluoxetine orally dissolving tablet (ODT) on repetitive behaviors in childhood and adolescent autistic spectrum disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fluoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder; Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOFIA
- 23 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2009 Primary endpoint 'Children's Yale Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale' has not been met; interim results reported in a Neuropharm media release.
- 11 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History