A randomized phase II study of bevacizumab (NSC 704865, BB-IND 7921) combined with vincristine, topotecan and cyclophosphamide in patients with first recurrent Ewing sarcoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Topotecan; Vincristine
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Neuroectodermal tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.