A Phase I Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of KU-0059436 in Combination With Carboplatin KU-0059436 in Combination With a Paclitaxel/Carboplatin T/C Doublet and KU-0059436 in Combination With Paclitaxel in the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 27 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History