A Phase II, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Epidemiology of Natural Infection With Enterotoxigenic Escherichia Coli Occurring After Transcutaneous Immunization in a Field Setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Escherichia coli vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Escherichia coli infections; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREK
- Sponsors Intercell USA
- 13 Mar 2012 Additional location (USA) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2008 Results published in The Lancet according to a Iomai Corporation media release.