A Prospective, Open Label, Randomized, Parallel-group Investigation to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Enoxaparin Versus no Enoxaparin in Subjects With Chest Pain Syndrome and no ECG or Biomarker Abnormalities
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IDEAL
- 11 Aug 2008 Actual patient number added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2007 New trial record.