A Phase II Study of Carboplatin and Bevacizumab (Avastin) Combination Therapy for ER Negative, PR Negative, and HER2/Neu Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Apr 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.