Safety and Efficacy of Ultra-Rush High-Dose Sublingual Immunotherapy in Children With Asthma Allergic to Grass Pollen - Prospective, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2009 Results published in Clinical and Experimental Allergy.
- 04 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History