A Phase Ib Randomized Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK7009 in Hepatitis C Infected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vaniprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 May 2010 Actual patient number added as 40, Primary endpoint changed from clinical response to viral load as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.