A Phase 3, Single-Center, Open-Label, Controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Novartis Men ACWY Vaccine Administered Either Alone or Concomitantly With a Combined Tetanus, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid, Acellular Pertussis Vaccine and Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus [Types 6, 11, 16, 18] Recombinant Vaccine in Healthy Adolescents.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Cervical cancer; Diphtheria; Human papillomavirus infections; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Feb 2010 Results reported in Vaccine.
- 14 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History