A single-center, placebo-controlled study of the effects of ascending single oral doses of aliskiren compared with captopril on renal hemodynamics in healthy volunteers on a low and high sodium diet 'renin inhibition and the kidney'
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren; Captopril
- Indications Acute heart failure; Diabetic macular oedema; Diabetic nephropathies; Heart failure; Hypertension; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jul 2008 Actual end date is added (August 2007) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.