A Randomized Multicenter Double-Blind Group-Sequential Study to Evaluate the Efficacy Immunogenicity and Safety of a Single Dose of Merck Staphylococcus Aureus Vaccine (V710) in Adult Patients Scheduled for Cardiothoracic Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs V-710 (Primary)
- Indications Mediastinitis; Postoperative infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 03 Apr 2013 Primary endpoint 'Vaccine-protective-efficacy' has not been met.
- 03 Apr 2013 Results published in JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- 11 Aug 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History