A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, active comparator, one-week, cross-over, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy, patient preference and experience of one-daily, intranasal administration of 110 mcg fluticasone furoate nasal spray and 200 mcg fluticasone propionate nasal spray in adult subjects with seasonal allergic rhinitis (FFU105927).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 31 Oct 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.
- 30 Aug 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History