A Multicenter Clinical Trial to Evaluate Quality of Life in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Before and After Changing Therapy to a Combination of Insulin Glargine and Oral Antidiabetic Drugs in a Real Life Situation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Antihyperglycaemics; Insulin glargine; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2005 to Oct 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2008 Additional trial identifier Eudract2005-000959-15 reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.