A Two-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Repeat-Dose, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Metformin > 2000mg Co-Administered With Either GSK189075 500mg BID or GSK 189075 750mg BID to Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin; Remogliflozin etabonate
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.