A Randomised, Single-dose, Dose Ascending, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Four-way, Incomplete Block Crossover Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Inhaled Doses of GW642444M With Magnesium Stearate in COPD Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2010 Results were presented at the 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 24 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Nov 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History