A Phase II/III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Relaxin in Subjects With Acute Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Serelaxin (Primary)
- Indications Acute heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pre-RELAX-AHF; RELAX; RELAX-AHF
- Sponsors Corthera; Novartis Pharma
- 01 Aug 2017 Results of post hoc subgroup (n=1154; with or without substantial peripheral edema) analysis published in the American Heart Journal
- 01 May 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing the impact of daytime versus night-time on baseline characteristics and clinical outcomes in patients with acute heart failure from Relax-AHF trial, published in the American Heart Journal.
- 30 Jan 2017 Results of multi-time point-based multimarker analysis in a large well-characterized cohort of acute heart failure patients with significantly elevated natriuretic peptide levels and mild to moderate renal impairment published in the European Journal of Heart Failure.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History