A Phase III, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-blind, Single-center Study to Compare Immunogenicity and Safety of an Adjuvanted Inactivated Subunit Influenza Vaccine to Those of a Non-adjuvanted Inactivated Subunit Influenza Vaccine, When Administered to Adults Affected by Chronic Diseases.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2007 New trial record.