Phase II Trial of Docetaxel Plus Oxaliplatin (DOCOX) With or Without Cetuximab in Patients With Metastatic Gastric and/or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2011 One-year results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed to 1 Sep 2011.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History