A randomized, open label, single center, single-dose study to assess the effects of certain nasal medications on the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of PMI-150 (intranasal ketamine hydrochloride) 30 mg
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Ketamine (Primary) ; Antiallergics; Oxymetazoline; Steroids
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Javelin Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by Javelin.
- 31 Aug 2007 New trial record.