A Phase IIa Randomized, Double-Blind Controlled With Gardasil, Clinical Trial to Study theTolerability and Immunogenicity of V505 (a Multivalent Human Papilloma Virus [HPV] L1 Virus Like Particle [VLP] Vaccine) in Healthy 16 to 26 Year Old Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adjuvanted human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 22 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.