A Phase I, Open-Label, Multiple Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of ARRY-380 Given on a Daily Oral Regimen in Subjects With Advanced Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tucatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Salivary gland cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jan 2017 Results analysing maximum tolerated dose(MTD), pharmacokinetics and antitumor activity published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 07 Oct 2013 Final results will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research Special Conference on Advances in Breast Cancer Research according to an Oncothyreon media release. Results were also reported in the media release.