A Phase 1, Double-Blinded Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Pandemic Influenza Plasmid DNA Vaccines
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus DNA vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; Vaxfectin
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Vical
- 28 Jan 2010 Results published in Vaccine.
- 29 Apr 2009 Results presented at the 12th Annual Conference on Vaccine Research, according to a Vical media release.
- 13 Feb 2009 Results presented at the 5th WHO Meeting on Evaluation of Pandemic Influenza Prototype Vaccines in Clinical Trials as reported by Vical.