A phase II study of an aptameric von Willebrand factor antagonist, ARC1779, in patients with acute myocardial infarction undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Egaptivon pegol (Primary) ; Abciximab
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Thrombosis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms vITAL-1
- 08 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.
- 01 Sep 2007 New trial record.