Nonmyeloablative Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation With Bevacizumab for Advanced Solid Tumor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Fludarabine; Melphalan
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.