A pilot, prospective, open-label study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Kaletra [lopinavir/ritonavir] monotherapy in HIV/HCV [hepatitis C virus] co-infected subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2012 Actual end date Apr 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.