An Open-Label, Repeat-Dose, Single-Sequence Study to Investigate the Effects of Once-Daily Repeat Oral Administration of GW876008 125mg on the Pharmacokinetics of the Combined Oral Contraceptive in Female Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emicerfont; Oral contraceptives
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Depression; Irritable bowel syndrome; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 May 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2007 to Jun 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2007 New trial record.