Co-Administration of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine GSK134612 With Infanrix-Hexa, Compared to Individual Administration of Each Vaccine, in Healthy 12- Through 23-Month-Old Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa); Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Mar 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 23 Oct 2008 Actual end date changed from May 2008 to Oct 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (793) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History