ASP 8825 [gabapentin enacarbil, XP 13512] phase II study—A double-blind, placebo-controlled study in patients with painful diabetic polyneuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 30 Nov 2008 Nov 2008 added as the actual completion date, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov. An independent DMC concluded that continuation was unlikely to demonstrate a statistically significant advantage of ASP8825 over placebo for the primary endpoint.
- 12 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. This trial has been suspended as an interim analysis is being conducted.