A 16-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Assess the Effects of Aripiprazole Versus Other Atypical Antipsychotics in the Treatment of Schizophrenic Patients With Metabolic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Olanzapine; Quetiapine; Risperidone
- Indications Metabolic syndrome; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 258 to 860 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Oct 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2009 Actual patient number changed from 25 to 52 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.