An Expanded Phase1/2a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Viral Shedding of MEDI-560, A Live, Attenuated Recombinant Parainfluenza Virus Type 3 (PIV3) Vaccine, Administered Intranasally to Healthy Infants 1 to <12 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 560 (Primary)
- Indications Parainfluenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 20 Jul 2011 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 03 May 2011 Results presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Academic Societies.
- 02 Jul 2010 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00508651).