Phase I or randomized phase II study of second line therapy with irinotecan and cetuximab with or without RAD001 [everolimus], an oral mTOR [mammalian target of rapamycin] inhibitor for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: Hoosier Oncology Group GI05-102.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 14 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Dec 2014.