A multicenter, randomized, phase II study of the combination of docetaxel (Taxotere) and concomitant radiotherapy with or without cisplatin in patients with locally advanced head and neck cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 08 Oct 2008 Actual end date changed from Oct 2007 to May 2006 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2008 Actual number of patients (86) added as reported by CT.gov
- 20 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History