Determination of the toxicity of standard dose cetuximab together with concurrent individualised, isotoxic accelerated radiotherapy and cisplatin-vinorelbine for patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer: A phase I study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jul 2011 Actual end date (1 Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.