A phase II, open label, uncontrolled, multi-center study to support annual strain update and to evaluate safety and immunogenicity of a surface antigen, inactivated, adjuvanted influenza vaccine, formulation 2007-2008, when administered to subjects aged 18-64 years affected by chronic diseases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 04 Jan 2012 Actual end date Jul 2007 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Actual patient number 52 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2007 New trial record.