A Phase IIa Open-label, Dose Confirmation Study of Single Oral Clofarabine in Previously Treated Adult Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes(MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Dec 2011 Actual patient number (36) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 07 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.