Dose-Escalating, Pilot Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of ALS-357 [betulinic acid] Topically Administered to Patients With Cutaneous Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Betulinic acid (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 14 Apr 2009 New source identified and integrated (Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University)
- 19 Jun 2008 The expected completion date has been identified as Jun 2009, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.