A Phase IV Randomized, Open Label, Comparative, Single Center Study to Assess Gastrointestinal Adverse Effect Outcomes of De Novo African American Kidney Transplant Recipients Treated With Prograf (Tacrolimus) or Its Generic Equivalent/CellCept (Mycophenolate Mofetil) or Its Generic Equivalent/Corticosteroids Versus Prograf (Tacrolimus)or Its Generic Equivalent/Myfortic (Enteric Coated Mycophenolate Sodium)/Corticosteroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Feb 2011 Actual end date (1 Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.