A Phase Ib Double-Blind Randomized Placebo Controlled Age-Deescalating Trial of Two Virosome Formulated Anti-Malaria Vaccine Components (PEV 301 and PEV 302) Administered in Combination to Healthy Semi-Immune Tanzanian Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Falciparum malaria; Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 18 Nov 2014 Results published in a Mymetics Corporation media release.
- 01 May 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jan 2009 Actual start date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History