Phase II Randomized Trial of Neoadjuvant Trastuzumab and/or Lapatinib Plus Chemotherapy (Sequential FEC75 and Paclitaxel) in Women With ErbB2- (HER2/Neu-) Overexpressing Invasive Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Preliminary efficacy results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.