Remission induction in very early rheumatoid arthritis: a comparison of etanercept plus methotrexate plus steroid with standard therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone acetate; Methylprednisolone acetate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIVERA
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 25 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 18 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 30 May 2010 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.