A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose-Escalation Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Oral Azacitidine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) or Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.